Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let the blogging begin...

Welcome to our first blog! We are excited to use this new forum as a way to better share our lives with friends and family...

As many of you know, I will be going on a Walk to Emmaus this weekend. I leave Thursday afternoon and will be back Sunday night. I am feeling various emotions as I prepare for this weekend of spiritual growth, but overall I am very excited and anxious. I will of course miss my dear, sweet husband, but he has plenty of things to keep him occupied.

Hopefully sometime next week, I can share my Walk experience with you!

Until we meet again...
Riley

3 comments:

  1. SO GLAD YOU ARE AMONG THE BLOG WORLD! CAN'T WAIT TO KEEP UP WITH YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley,
    I was so excited to hear you are going on an Emmaus walk. I have never been, but hear amazing things from friends who have gone. I pray you will have a wonderful experience. We are so glad you guys came to FCC Rowlett. You have blessed us in many ways. Love you,Karyl Dunne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still trying to figure out how to blog and what a blog is. Is a cross between e mail, cell phone and twitter. I am too old. glad your back Riley and so glad you had a good experience

    ReplyDelete