HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

We want to wish all the mothers in our lives a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! We thank God for our mothers and grandmothers and pray that they have a wonderful Sunday. Below are a few pictures of our Moms...
This is a picture of John and his Mom (Karen) and brother Jason. John's parents and his brother Jason and family live in Mount Vernon, Arkansas.

This is a picture of my Mom (Mari) and my brother Andrew - they live in Odessa.
This is the most recent picture of my stepmom (Kristin). Her and my Dad also live in Odessa.
Here is a picture of my Mom, my Grammy and I on my wedding day. I love this picture of the three of us on such a special day!

My "grandmas" on our wedding day! From left to right...this is my Grandma (my stepdad's Mom - she lives in Pearsall, Texas), my Grammy (she lives with my Mom and stepdad, Armando in Odessa) and my Grandma Stone (my stepmom's Mom - she went to be with the Lord at Christmas 2007). We also remember John's grandmas and my grandmother (my Dad's mom) who are no longer with us, but we love to reflect on the memories we have of them.

Here is my sweet, furry child with his favorite thing - a fleece blanket. John gave me a Mother's Day card from Calvin with a Staples gift card inside. To some that might sound boring, but to one who LOVES office supplies, it's oh so exciting! He also gave me an "Aunt" Mother's Day card and he thanked me for being a great aunt on behalf of our nieces and nephews and that was so special. He's so thoughtful!!
Again, we wish you all a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Until we meet again...
:) Riley

Comments

  1. I enjoyed seeing all your pictures. What nice ladies you both have in your lives! I ended up with a few "Mommy-to-be" cards so that was a really nice treat on this lovely day. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! i cant believe what babies we were when we got married! you look soooooo young! funny! thanks for sharing your mamma pics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment