Show Us Where You Live Friday - Master Bedroom


Happy Friday! It's time this week to show off our Master Bedrooms. We painted and decorated our master bedroom about a year and a half ago thanks to my buddy, Carianne (http://athomewiththebilletts.blogspot.com/). She came and spent the weekend with us (January 2008) painting, decorating, rearranging and sharing her wonderful ideas. We are very pleased with the change. You'll see the "LOVE" display above our bed...she made those and brought them as a gift to us...very special indeed.

These pictures were taken at that time, so there are a couple of small changes. The TV and arrangement around it has changed. When we got our new TV in the living room, we put the living room TV in our bedroom...so it's bigger than the one in the picture and fills up the space better. The candle holder on top of the entertainment center now has various colors of candles that match the room instead of the white ones. The curtains aren't usually pulled back (unless we open the blinds), but they are for some reason in this picture - they look nice hanging straight! We also have two other bedding sets that we switch out with this one for some variety. I also want to mention the "USSERY" platter on our entertainment center that my dear friend, Kimberly (http://thewildworldofthewatkins.blogspot.com/) made for our wedding gift - she's super talented! I could go on and on about various touches and things in this room and the stories behind them, but I'll spare you all the details and stories.

Enjoy Mr. & Mrs. Ussery's room...
We hope you have a great weekend!

Until we meet again...
:) Riley

Comments

  1. I love the color on your walls!! So pretty and I love that mirror above your dresser!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colors! Very cozy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wall color, and I like the crosses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun times! I have such great memories of that trip to the Dallas area! Now, if only I could ever decorate some of the rooms in my own house, I would be set! Haha! In time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR ROOM! YOU ARE TOO CUTE FOR CREDITING ALL YOUR PALS! THANKS FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your brown walls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with your other comments, your wall color is really nice! thanks for sharing your space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the color of your room! I also love the crosses around the room :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment