HOORAY FOR WEEKENDS!

TGIF - yippee!! I am really ready for the weekend. So much so, I thought I'd list a few things I'm looking forward to this weekend. It's nothing MAJOR, but I am easily pleased and it's all about the little things in life...

  • HELLO it's the weekend...meaning the end of another week -ready for a break!


  • Buying groceries and running a few shopping errands tonight


  • High School football starting in Texas


  • Sleeping in Saturday morning and then making a yummy breakfast


  • DATE NIGHT

  • Going to church and serving as Worship Leader

  • Rooting for John (#5) and the church softball team at the game Sunday night

  • Working on ranking NFL players for our upcoming Fantasy Football draft


  • Catching up on several things on my "to do" list around the house


  • Phone calls to family


  • Last, but not least spending quality time with my guys...
Those are just a few things...wow - lots going on this weekend. It will be full, but fun! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. September starts next week and that means fall is fast approaching - thanks be to God! This is our favorite time of year.

Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments

  1. Sounds like a pretty fun weekend! Mine should be a mix of fun and organization. (I think I may tackle some of the boxes to be sorted that are sitting in the garage.) We shall see. I ended up getting antsy to finish the back of Owen's quilt so I did that last night and took it to my little quilter friend this afternoon! I should have it back Monday or Tuesday! I am so excited. I will talk to you soon! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment