It's that time again...

Summer is coming to a close and school will begin very soon! I personally enjoy "Back to School" time because there is a new crop of fun supplies ready for the picking. I LOVE office/school supplies....cannot get enough!! Each year after all the kids are back in school and their supplies have been bought, stores will put the rest of the supplies on clearance and that's where I come in, haha! I've actually already bought a new package of markers for $1 - whoo hoo! Can you tell I'm easily pleased?

Anywho, while I could go on and on about my love for all that is "supply" related, we are actually wanting to wish our nieces and nephews a great school year! We have 10 nieces and nephews (4 nieces and 6 nephews) and all but two of them are headed back to school...some today and some next Monday!

Hillary (12th grade), Bronte (9th grade), Jacob (5th grade), Ariana (4th grade), Issac and Alyssa (3rd grade), Brody (2nd grade) and Seth (1st grade)...we hope you have a wonderful year and we love you very much!

Aunt Riley & Uncle John

Comments