HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

My apologies for a lack of blogging these past few days. We left last Friday afternoon and returned on Monday afternoon from a trip to Mount Vernon, Arkansas to visit John's family. We had a really nice weekend with them and we will share our pictures once we get them all uploaded. Stay tuned!

Life is staying busy for us in all sorts of ways, but life is good! Don't you just love this time of year? So much going on, but so great.

Speaking of "this time of year", a few turkeys have made their way into the living room. The turkeys on the DVD shelf were Grandma Stone's and I was able to take them when she passed away - so special. The cute little "Give Thanks" piece was given to me by Carianne as part of a hostess gift for helping with her baby shower. I just love it. We have a turkey on our "Welcome" wreath, a turkey towel hanging on the stove and a Fall flag in our front flower bed, but I haven't snapped pictures of those yet. Hopefully in time...If your interested in a yummy fall treat, I highly recommend a Starbucks "Caramel Apple Spice". Oh my, is this a tasty drink with all the flavors of fall...apple, caramel, cinnamon - DELICIOUS!

We have a full rest of the week and weekend ahead - we'll keep you up to date as best we can. Take good care - until we meet again...
Riley

Comments