High Kickin' Holiday Fun

GUESS WHERE MY SWEET, HANDSOME HUSBAND IS TAKING ME SATURDAY NIGHT??

The Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular - hip hip hooray! He bought us tickets a couple of months ago. Since he surprised me with the tickets, I've had it written on the calendar in red and green pen and have been anticipating this night for a while. I am super duper excited!! My Mom and I went to this show 3 years ago and it was FANTASTIC. I completely enjoyed it and could not to wait to go back when they came again.

I have always loved the Rockettes! They are my favorite part of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Hence this picture on Thanksgiving this year... It will be lots of fun to get all dressed up tomorrow night. We are going out for a nice seafood dinner at Pappadeux (John's favorite restaurant) before and then to the big show. I don't know how many pictures (if any) I'll be able to take, but I am hoping to at least get a good one of John and I in front of our Christmas tree.

This week has been non-stop and action packed so it will be so nice to enjoy this evening with my husband - what a fun holiday date!

Have a wonderful weekend! Two weeks from today is Christmas - WOW!
Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments

  1. Hope you have a blast! Enjoy dinner, the show, and the company! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment