BIRTHDAY GIRL


HOORAY, it's my birthday! 31 years ago today, at 9:30am - my Mom gave birth to 7 pound, 15 ounce and 22" long - ME!

I love birthdays! Yes, I'm getting older and I still find it hard to believe I'm in my 30s, but I am beyond blessed and I enjoy celebrating another year of life that God has given me. And the fact that my birthday is on a Friday - what's better than that?

My day started about 5:25am with my sweet husband snuggling with me in bed and singing "Happy Birthday"! The morning thus far has been filled with many phone calls and texts from dear family and friends - thank you all so very much! It means a great deal to me and will make my birthday extra special. I also got a coupon from Starbucks for a free coffee on my birthday so I pulled in there on my way to work for a vanilla latte - mmmm.

Tonight, John is taking me out to dinner to a place called Edohana (which is a hibachi style place) and is incredibly yummy. He has also ordered a birthday cake for me that is a surprise so we will enjoy that once we are back home, as well as open cards and gifts. We plan to watch a movie after that - a great start to the weekend.

Our anniversary and John's birthday are in the coming days. Add in the Super Bowl and it will be a fun weekend celebrating all sorts of wonderful things. I can hardly wait...

Have a wonderful February 5th!
Until we meet again,
Riley

Comments