Happy 1st Birthday, Blog!

It's a blogging birthday!

It's hard to believe that 1 year ago today, we started this blog. This is our 115th post. WOW - we've blogged about 114 things/events before today. I wish that I could spend more time blogging, but with our busy schedule, I just try to blog as much as I can. I know we don't have many viewers or readers, but we still enjoy it. We have family and friends here, there and everywhere, so we started this online scrapbook/journal of sorts as a way for them to keep up with what's going on in our lives. We can share stories and pictures from all sorts of stuff happening with us. We can also use the blog to look back on our memories as well!

Thanks for letting us share our lives with you - have a wonderful day!
Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to The Ussery Update! What a wonderful 114 posts!! Looking forward to the next 114!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment