Sweet Spa Treat

I've said it time and time again, my John is as sweet as can be!

Last Saturday morning, I went over to help a friend from church design a homemade high school graduation invitation for her son. She didn't want to use the traditional school announcement that looks the same year after year...so she, another friend of her's and I put our heads togetther and came up with a wonderful layout and design. I cannot wait to see the finished product. It made me want to come home and scrapbook or make cards, but sadly I had too much else to do. However, I do have a Saturday planned coming up to scrapbook all day long!

Back to my story, when I returned home about lunch time I came in my office to start working on a few things at my desk and I found a fantastic surprise... I actually snapped this pictures in the kitchen, but nevertheless I was so excited! John had bought me a gift card for a "Girl's Escape Package" at a local spa called Belfiore. It's a 4 1/2 hour "escape" which includes a massage, facial, manicure and pedicure - WOW! All I have to do is call and set-up an appointment on a Saturday, hand them my gift card and away I go for pampering.

John said when he was buying it the woman asked if it was my birthday or what the occasion was and his answer was "Oh, she's just been working really hard lately" - awww! He said the woman said that same thing ~ too sweet! He never ceases to amaze me with his love, care and thoughtfulness.

I am thrilled to enjoy this experience! It may be later this month or in April before I can schedule this with busy Saturdays ahead, but it will be oh so relaxing!

Thank you again for this special treat John. You have a heart of gold and I'm so grateful!

Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments