Friday, March 26, 2010

There's No Candy Like Easter Candy

One of my favorite things about Easter is all the CANDY! Of all of the holidays, Easter has the best candy...it's almost overwhelming. It's a really good thing all of this sugary deliciousness only comes out once a year or I would be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

I love our friend in the picture above - Mr. Hollow Bunny. So chocolaty and good! This sounds really weird (oh well...I have many quirks), but I love to bite the ears off of the top, pour milk inside the hollow bunny and drink the milk as I eat away. I don't even remember why or how I started doing that, but it's an annual ritual.

Here are a few more Easter favorites that are yummy to my tummy...And my most favorite Easter candy...

Oh my - the yummiest of all is the Cadbury Creme Egg. I've always loved these and look forward to eating one or ten every Easter - hah! I can taste one now - mmmm. I've already had Peeps, Robin Eggs and Chicks & Rabbits this Easter season, but I still need to have a hollow chocolate bunny and some cadbury creme eggs. I have a good feeling that these will appear in my Easter basket. The Easter Bunny knows what I love!

All of the holidays bring us a variety of tasty candy treats, but there is just no candy like Easter candy - enjoy!

Until we meet again...
Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment