Heading Home...Graduation & Wedding

Tomorrow afternoon, we are driving to Odessa (my hometown) for two big celebrations and to spend some time with my family over Memorial Day weekend. Our niece Hillary is graduating AND getting married in the same weekend - what an exciting time for her! Here she is as a little girl - isn't she too sweet?? (she still is)...
The arrow is pointing to her at my graduation and now I'll be going to her's - WOW, where does the time go?!
Here she is with me at the our wedding reception with her little bouquet. She was a junior bridesmaid and caught my bouquet - now's she's getting married herself. After this weekend, I'll have a picture of me with her in her wedding dress - so special.
This is Hillary now with her husband-to-be, Jake. They are such an adorable, happy couple. We are so very happy for them and know God will bless them with a wonderful marriage.
I was in the 7th grade when Hillary was born and it's been such a pleasure to be her Aunt. She has brought me so much joy and it's been a delight to develop our relationship and watch her grow into such an amazing young lady. Uncle John thinks she pretty special too! We wish her and Jake the absolute best as they begin this new chapter of their life as husband and wife.

We are looking forward to a weekend of celebrating, but also seeing and spending time with all our family. We'll be back next week with all of the details and pictures. Have a happy weekend!

Until we meet again...
Aunt Riley

Comments