Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Special Necklace

John is always doing sweet things for me! He's so kind hearted and is constantly showing me how much he loves me in all sorts of ways. I'm a lucky girl and praise God for this blessing. I have years of examples of his thoughtfulness - wonderful things he's given me or simply things he's done for me. It doesn't even have to be anything grand, just the littlest of things.

About a month ago, he bought me this necklace to honor the day we became husband and wife. I love it SO much and have worn it a few times. It's very special and obviously one-of-a-kind. I will treasure it always and love the reminder of the best day of my life.
Thank you again, my sweet husband!

Until we meet again...
Riley

1 comment:

  1. What a kind gesture and a wonderful reminder of that special day. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete