Welcome Back, Fall!

Oh how I love this time of year - Fall is my FAVORITE! The weather is starting to turn cooler - hooray! The past few mornings have felt so nice and crisp. John and I cleaned out our closet and have gotten rid of all the "stuff" we don't need and have our clothes ready for the cooler months ahead. This is the time of year for football, soups and chili, yummy baking, snuggly blankets, warm clothes, apple cider, pumpkins, smells of cinnamon, candles burning, changing of the colors and the anticipation of the holiday season - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I've put out a few fall decorations throughout the house and hope to add some touches of Halloween this weekend with October almost upon us. Hopefully, I can post all of those pictures soon. Then I have a few Thanksgiving decorations that will replace all of the Halloween stuff once October is over. Just a few things here and there throughout the house make it feel so warm and cozy and really get you in the spirit of the season and holidays and to come.

So Welcome Back, Fall - stay as long as you want!
Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments

  1. I almost have enough energy to go out into the garage and get our fall tote out. Almost. I have our awesome wreath on the door, so I think I am doing good to have that out! It may be all the decorating I do this year for my most favorite time of year! Oh, how I love fall, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment