Eight is Great!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!

Today, February 8, 2011, is our 8th Anniversary. Eight years on the 8th! I woke up to the sweet whispers of John saying "Happy Anniversary" and "Thanks for marrying me". It was very early this morning, but so sweet and special.

To God be the glory for these past eight years. They have been fantastic and our life together gets richer and stronger every day. We can't say it enough, but we are head over heels in love with each other and adore our life together more than words could ever express. We find pure joy in living this life as one and having the marriage that we do.

We look forward to celebrating our anniversary today and tonight with fun plans and some treasured anniversary traditions.

My John ~ I'm at a loss for words to adequately express my gratitude for these past eight years. I've had the time of my life and I look forward to everday to follow, as long as we both shall live. You have been the best husband a girl could ever ask or hope for. Remember the words of the song hanging in our bedroom, "...when God made you, He must have been thinking about me." I love you, Mr. Ussery!

Until we meet again...
John's Bride ~ Mrs. Ussery

Comments