happy valentine's day!

Happy Valentine's Day - one and all!

We are celebrating in low-key fashion this evening, but always enjoyable. We really don't go too overboard on Valentine's Day. Chili and cornbread are on the menu for dinner. I did make heart shaped ice cubes for our tea. We'll have "Mystery Mocha" for dessert (wow, is it good!). We decided not to get each other a gift this year, but we are going to exchange Valentine cards. After all of that we are going to watch "Fireproof" - one of our favorite LOVE movies! I'll be cozy in my chair with my "I heart John" t-shirt, pj pants and valentine socks on. Sounds like a great evening to me.

Happy Valentine's Day to my lifelong Valentine. I'd ask you to "Be Mine", but you already are. Lucky Me! I love you with all of my heart! Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments