Happy Together

Over Easter weekend, we took a couple of pictures together we wanted to share with our family and friends.

Last Friday night, Good Friday, we took in our first Rangers baseball game of the season. As great of a season as the Rangers had last year, unfortunately every single game we went to, they lost! We were hoping for better luck this year. Well, the Rangers won 11-6 and hit five home runs. There was supposed to be post-game fireworks, but they were cancelled because of high winds. It was still a night filled with fun.

Check out my Rangers dress! My wonderful friend Susie made it for me. She has an ETSY site called "Love My Game Dress". You can visit her shop here. She makes super cute, unique dresses out of sports t-shirts. The bottom of the dresses are made out of solid colored t-shirts. Up until recently, she's made mostly college dresses, but now she's made some Rangers dresses as well. The neatest part of my dress is the fact that the top is made out of one of John's old Rangers shirts. I LOVE IT! Thanks again Susie ~ you're awesome!

Sunday, of course, was Easter. Over the past couple of years we have tried to match on Easter Sunday. I say "we", but it's really me that wants to match and John is so sweet and willing to go along with it. Last year, we wore lime green and black. This year, I found my dress a few weeks before we looked for something for John. I actually tried on a few different dresses and let John be the judge. My dress was magenta and instead of making John wear magenta, I told him to look for something that would compliment it and he chose purple. So we were pink and purple - perfect!


As the subject says, we continue to be so "happy together"!

Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments

  1. Both dresses are precious on you, Riley! So adorable. Love the magenta!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment