14 Weeks



I liked the first picture better, but my t-shirt was bunched up at the bottom so it makes me look a little bigger than I am, so I pulled my shirt down more in the second picture. Now that that's out of the way - haha...

I am: 14 weeks pregnant - my second trimester starts this week!
Size of Baby: Baby Ussery is the size of a lemon
Total Weight Gained: No weight gained yet
Maternity Clothes: I have a nice collection started. I also have several tops that aren't "maternity", but will work well when I get bigger. I'm wearing maternity jeans in this picture. My other jeans are just a tad tight. These are a little big right now, but very comfy!
Gender: We don't know yet, but will find out in early October - can't wait...only about 5-6 weeks.
Name: We have our names picked out, but waiting to reveal his or her name once we find out.
Movement: No movement yet
Sleep: Overall, I'm sleeping really good.
What I Miss: (I decided I would try to think of something specific from the past week that I missed instead of items in general.) Last week, I went to lunch with two friends and I wasn't able to order the caesar salad because of possible raw eggs in the dressing - bummer. It sounded so delicious! I also missed my energy last week. I'm not sure where it went, haha. I'm feeling much better now, but there was a day last week, Thursday I believe, where I had absolutely no energy. I litterally sat and laid around all day and watched tv. I never do that. John even cooked dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. So thankful for him! I'm not sure if I just overdid it the day before or it was just one of those days.
Cravings: No cravings yet
How I'm Feeling: I am feeling really good! Except for my zero energy day last week and a day of some intense heartburn, I'm feeling swell.
Best Moment last Week: As I mentioned earlier, I had lunch with my two sweet friends Susie and Syliva last week and we had lots of fun - yummy food and a great talk. We meet once a month for lunch and it's always a wonderful time. We talked a lot about baby stuff and it was really neat to get to answer all of their questions. They've been such a support through our struggles so they are thrilled beyond belief for us. Also, we bought our little one their first Dallas Cowboys onesie. Even though we don't know if we are having a boy or girl, this outfit should work either way. A boy can definitely pull it off being navy and white and a girl could too, especially if she has a cute white headband or bow on!
John was off today because he has to work this Saturday. We had a wonderful morning out - a date day. We went to Starbucks for cappuccinos (don't worry, mine was decaf!), then we did some shopping, had lunch and bought our groceries for the week. A bonus was the fact that it rained a little this morning and then was overcast until early afternoon, so it was cloudy and in the 80s. WOW, it was so nice! A very welcomed change in the weather. It's now sunny and 95, but better than 105.

Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments

Post a Comment