15 Weeks

I am: 15 weeks pregnant
Size of Baby: Baby Ussery is the size of an apple
Total Weight Gained: No weight gained yet ~ I lost a few pounds right after I found out I was pregnant and I'm slowly gaining them back, but I still weigh about the same as I did pre-pregnancy. I know it's coming though!
Maternity Clothes: I have a nice collection started. I am wearing maternity jeans in this picture and a cute maternity top my Mom got me. I need to get a couple of pairs of maternity dress pants for the fall.
Gender: We don't know yet, but will find out in early October - only about 4-5 weeks. So excited to find out...
Name: We have our names picked out, but waiting to reveal his or her name once we find out.
Movement: No movement yet
Sleep: Overall, I'm sleeping good. I had a few restless nights last week, but I did some pillow adjusting and I've slept really well since doing that.
What I Miss: (I decided I would try to think of something specific from the past week that I missed instead of items in general) Saturday night, we went on a Date Night and I wanted a caesar salad with dinner - no can do! It's so funny because I don't eat them that often at all, but I've had the opportunity several times since being pregnant and had to pass. I also miss a good ol' Coca Cola. Mmmm!
Cravings: No cravings yet
How I'm Feeling: I am feeling really good!
Best Moment last Week: I've crossed off a few more things on our "Before Baby Comes" list - I love progress! Unfortunately, I've added a couple of things too - haha. We also bought a couple of Berenstain Bears books on the $1 spot at Target last week with good teaching lessons and a cute toy phone at Kohls with a couple of coupons I had. Oh and the toy was Daddy approved ~ John kept playing with it and said it was fun so that's what we went with. We have our next appointment next Monday afternoon so we are looking forward to that and then we'll schedule our sonogram to see if we are having a baby girl or baby boy - hooray!

We had a really nice Labor Day yesterday. We slept in (well, sleeping in for us), had banana nut muffins for breakfast and did a few chores around the house. We got ready for the day and headed to Chick-fil-a for a light lunch. After that we ran a few errands, did some shopping and bought our groceries for the week. We came home, put everything up and rested for a while. TBS was having a marathon of "The Office" so we watched several episodes of that then made dinner and played a couple of games. It was a nice, relaxing day. Looking forward to a good, full week!

Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments