16 Weeks

I am: 16 weeks pregnant
Size of Baby: Baby Ussery is the size of an avacado

Total Weight Gained: No weight gained yet ~ I still weigh about the same as I did pre-pregnancy, but I think it's redistributed a little bit.
Maternity Clothes: I have a nice collection started. I am wearing a maternity outfit (shirt and leggings) in this picture. Maternity jeans are awesome. I should have been wearing them before I was even pregnant, haha!

Gender: SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT...and we now have our date! Tuesday, September 27th is the big day. Two weeks from today we will know if we are having a sweet baby boy or girl! We've been waiting for this day for a long time...
Name: We have our names picked out, but waiting to reveal his or her name once we find out. Everyone will know this little one's name in about two weeks.
Movement: No movement yet, but should be happening soon. It can happen as early as the 16th week and as late as the 21st week.
Sleep: Overall, I'm sleeping really good right now.

What I Miss: Last week, I missed getting to lick the beaters after I made cupcakes. MMM! John was happy to do it though!
Cravings: No cravings yet
How I'm Feeling: I am feeling really good!
Best Moment last Week: I worked in the baby's room (old guest room) a little more, continuing to clean it out and find new places for things. I have to get it emptied out, for the most part anyway, over the next few weeks because my best friend, Carianne, is coming to paint the nursery the second weekend in October!! Hooray ~ I am super excited to see her and spend some fun time together, but also get the baby's room painted. She's quite the painter so we are lucky to have her help. After that we'll be able to move on to furniture, bedding and decor. We already have a theme picked out for boy or girl so once we find out what it is, we can buy all of the paint and supplies.


Have a great week!
Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments

  1. My bags are packed. Oh. How. Funny. Am. I. ??? Can't wait to see you guys and put my paintbrush to work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment