Happy Birthday to John!

I had to use a silly picture for my silly boy...
Today I am celebrating my precious husband John.

Happy 35th Birthday, my dear! You are the love of my life and I'm thankful that God blessed this world by bringing you into it. John, thank you for making me laugh, thank you for making me smile, thank you for loving me dearly and thank you for making our life so much fun. I wish you the happiest of birthdays and I look forward to our evening together. I love you to the moon and back! "Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God" Philippians 1:3

As it was last year, the birthday boy has requested a homemade pizza with his favorite toppings for dinner and a peanut butter chocolate pie for his birthday dessert - YUM! Then we will open cards and gifts ~ should be a fun evening.

Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments