Will You Marry Me? ~ 10 Years Later

10 years ago today (April 16, 2002) we had the joy of saying "We're ENGAGED"!

Oh happy day! I remember that day well and it holds a special place in our hearts. One thing we've always done from the beginning of our relationship, and still to this day, is celebrate all of the special and memorable moments in our life together. So today we are celebrating the fact that 10 years ago I said "Yes" when John asked me to marry him and thus began our journey to become husband and wife about 10 months later. We were engaged only 3 months after we met, but when you know, you know...and here we are married now for 9 years and know that the best is yet to come! In about 10 months we will be celebrating a decade of marriage. I can’t wait.

Thank you for asking me to marry you John. As I tell you often, I love being Mrs. Ussery!

Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments