First Mother's Day!



Riley,

This is your very first Mother’s Day, and I just want to say thank you and tell you how much I admire you for being such an amazing Mom to Parker.  While the eleven weeks since our precious little boy was born have obviously been a joyous time, they have also been very difficult and challenging (especially those first few weeks).  There was night after night of little to no sleep, constant feedings, all kinds of conflicting and contradictory information, suggestions, and opinions from doctors and nurses, and various other struggles.  And, through it all, you have been strong, patient, and loving, and you’ve done whatever you’ve had to do to make sure our little Parker has been taken care of like he’s needed to be.  And all the while, you’ve continued to be the amazing wife that you’ve always been, and you’ve continued to take care of our home and be the incredible domestic engineer that you so love to be.  I really don’t know how you do all that you do, but what I do know is that Parker and I have really got it good!  You truly are everything a wife and a mom is supposed to be, and I just want you to know how much I appreciate you and how much I love you!
Parker and I wish you a very happy first Mother’s Day!!!

Love,
RHPD


Comments