Lucky Dog

Today is of course St. Patrick's Day and that doesn't mean too much for us except to have some fun wearing a little green.  Hopefully when Parker's a little older, we might make various green foods or do some activities and crafts involving the color green.

I have taken Parker's picture the last 3 years on St. Patrick's Day and wanted to go down memory lane.  The shirt he wore last year I bought in two sizes, so he's wearing the same shirt today (only a bigger size). 

Parker's first St. Patrick's Day - he was a wee 3 weeks old.
Last year, Parker was a few weeks past turning one.  St. Patrick's Day was on a Sunday last year so these pictures were taken right before church. 


And oh my - now we have a two year old on our hands, but he looks 10!  Where did that wee baby go? He's changed so much since the sets of pictures above from last year.  He's still as cute as ever and has eyes that melts me heart! (you know I had to throw in a little leprechaun talk).   


It just dawned on me, I bet Kermit loves St. Patrick's Day - no need to worry about finding something green in the closet.  But I digress...

Until we meet again...
O'Riley

Comments