Check it Out

I have to credit the Bubble Guppies for the title of this post.  Their episode all about the library was called the same. Clever. 

One of the things I was looking forward to about being back home was getting back to going to the library with Parker. Rockwall County has a wonderful library that we have really enjoyed. Last Friday, I took Parker to the library to look at/read a few books and of course, check out a few.  We also checked out a Veggie Tales DVD. He also loves to explore all around the children's section - which is quite large. 

We had such a fun time and can't wait to go back. We hope to go to story time next week and then maybe get into a routine of going every other week. 

As I like to to do, I wanted to look back at a few pictures from one of the last times we went to the library before I share some from our visit last Wednesday. I always like to see how Parker has grown and changed.  These were taken in May 2013 - almost a year ago!



And here we are today - our 2 year old ball of energy and so much fun! 




This picture is a tad blurry, but it captures his pure excitement about being at the library. 







He got excited to find a Dora book. 







We took his Bubble Guppies backpack to put the books we wanted to check out in. He looked adorable and so big. 



Before we left, he wanted to sit at a table and look at a book. He also insisted on sitting in all 4 different colored chairs - he made the rounds. 

I sure treasure these days spent with Parker! I am so thankful that he has a love of books and hope that continues for a very long time. 

Until we meet again...
Riley

Comments