Three

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY, PARKER HOLT! 

You went from this newborn babe in the hospital...
To this one year old...
To this two year old...
To this three year old...

Oh Parker Boy, where has the time gone?!  I simply cannot believe you are three years old.

I can still so clearly remember holding your wee little baby body in my arms the day you were born and now you are an energetic and on-the-go toddler!  I often think back and miss those sweet baby days, but I am enjoying the age you are now so much.

This year has been one with a few changes and challenges, but one with a multitude of blessings and lots of fun.  You have grown up so much in this past year and changed a great deal.  You are talking so well, learning so much and have made a lot of progress with your eating and sensory issues.  We moved into our new home about a month after you turned two and we have made many memories there since.

Here is but a small collection of my favorite pictures of you from this past year...

























Those pictures make me smile and warm my heart.  I will never tire of looking at your sweet, adorable face.

Each year, I write Parker a letter before his birthday (it's usually 2-3 pages) as a way of capturing what the past year was all about.  I wrote one to him while I was pregnant and have written one each year since. I try to talk about what he's doing developmentally, what he's interested in, share highlights of big events from the year, describe what I love about him at that stage of life and what I'm looking forward to in the coming year.

That being said, I won't ramble on here, because I have already spilled my heart out to him in a letter that he will someday read. He's going to have lots of reading to do later in life, but I hope the letters will be special to him and a neat way to look back on that particular year of his life.

Parker, your Daddy and I want you to know how special you are to us - you fill our hearts and we are incredibly proud of you!  You bring so much joy to our lives each and every day.  You coming into our lives put us on this journey called "parenthood" and what an adventure it has been.  

We love how much you enjoy learning, how energetic you are, the things that you say, how you make us laugh, how much you enjoy being outside, how happy and sweet you are, how loving you are, how much you adore anything to do with construction and trains, how much you love music, singing and dancing, your curiosity, how little things excite you, how much you enjoy learning about Jesus and Bible stories and how very playful you are.  At such a young age, you definitely have a zest for life and try to get the most out of it.

Here are some three year old pictures that we took around our house...




















Parker Holt, we wish you a very, very Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful, special day! We love you so very much!!!

Until we meet again...
Parker's Mommy

Comments

  1. All of those pictures are adorable!! Love his sweet smile!! Happy Birthday Parker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday Parker, you're a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment