What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I'm linking up with Jamie today for "What I'm Loving Wednesday". Here's what I'm loving today...
I'm LOVING that this weekend, my wonderful husband John and I will be at the "WEEKEND TO REMEMBER". It's an amazing marriage conference/weekend getaway. The conference and where we will be staying is at the beautiful Gaylord Texas Resort. We went to this for the first time last year and it was AMAZING! When it was over last year, we knew we'd be coming back. It's so important to take care of your marriage and this is a great opportunity to do so.

I'm LOVING Dave Ramsey. You can read my reasons why in a recent post here.

I'm LOVING our newly painted and redecorated laundry room - it's so fun. You can see the rest of the pictures here.

I'm LOVING the gorgeous spring weather we've been having. While the Fall/Winter months are my favorite time of year, I really enjoy the spring as well. Plus Easter is one of my favorite holidays and it happens in the heart of spring. I'm really hoping we can visit the blooms at the Dallas Arboretum this year. I've heard it's awesome.

I'm LOVING that these two fun nephews of ours will be coming in about 2 1/2 weeks to spend their Spring Break with us. Isaac (left) is 10 and Jacob (right) is 12 and they live in Arkansas. We had them stay with us for 10 days over the summer and had a blast!


I'm LOVING that baseball season starts in just about a month - HOORAY!! I think our first Rangers game will be Easter weekend - can't wait!

And as always, I'm LOVING my fantastic husband, John - he's simply the best!

Have a great Wednesday ~ until we meet again...
Riley

Comments

  1. I love your laundry room color and decal! I've been wanting to redo mine too, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment